Tough Case?
We’re Tougher.

All we know is success and winning!
  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » Truck Accidents

Accidents Involving Commercial Trucks

Large trucks travel West Virginia roads every day for logging, mining and many other industries. Because of their sheer size, accidents involving these commercial trucks often cause catastrophic damage. If you’ve been hit by a truck and are struggling to recover, we can help.

Hoover Law PLLC assists residents of West Virginia and Kentucky in a variety of personal injury cases, including truck accidents. Attorney Jon D. Hoover’s impressive track record at trial has made him a trusted resource for complex litigation in the region, winning 43 of the 48 cases he’s taken to trial. Your case might be tough, but we’re tougher.

What To Do After A Truck Crash

A collision with a large truck or tractor trailer is enough to shake anyone up. In the hours and days that follow, there are a few very important steps to take to ensure you can obtain the compensation you deserve.

See a doctor

Even if you think you are not hurt, seek medical attention as soon as possible after the accident. Serious injuries, including traumatic brain injuries, might not be obvious right away.

Talk to your insurance company, but don’t settle

Report the accident to the police and the insurance companies involved, but don’t take the first offer the insurance company makes. The fact is, insurance companies are out to make money. They want to settle your claim as quickly as they can, for the lowest cost to them.

Get an attorney’s advice

Prior to his current practice, Jon D. Hoover defended the very insurance companies he now fights every day. He knows the tactics they use and can use this knowledge to your advantage.

Call Today To Learn How We Can Help

If you’ve been involved in an accident, it’s best to talk to a lawyer right away. Make sure you have someone on your side with the skills and experience to win. Call our firm in Barboursville at 304-666-3531 or use our online contact form to request a consultation.